Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday, February 12

Journal - What are your thoughts and feelings on sharing and collaborating using Google Drive? Easy to use? Hard to use? Fun? Frustrating? Like? Dislike? Can you see yourself using Google Drive in the future? Explain.

I think Google Drive is pretty neat. The fact that you can share a paper with a bunch of people and they can all comment and view it at the same time is cool. It's definitely easy to use. There's nothing hard about it. I like how you can see if other people are viewing it. I like how if someone else is viewing a paper, you can see where they click and stuff. I don't know what the purpose of that is, but it's fun. I definitely can see myself using Google Drive in the future. It's a handy little tool you can use to help make your papers better, and I think it'll be useful for future papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment