Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday, April 8

Journal - What step are you currently on in your stop-motion animation video? Tomorrow you need to have all your pictures on your computer when the bell rings. Will you be ready? If not, why? What do you plan on getting done in class today. Make a 'To-Do' List on your blog.

Last week, we went and took pictures in the hall. But they didn't really turn out good. So I haven't actually done anything...   I'm planning on taking my pictures tonight. I still have no idea what story I want to show. I will definitely be ready by end of class tomorrow morning. Today I'm going to get a good plan of what I'm doing.

To Do:
Look up more examples of stop-motion
Find an idea I want to use
Plan out how my video is going to go

No comments:

Post a Comment