Journal - What are your hobbies and extra curricular activities? Where do you spend your free time? Tell me three of your favorite things (movies, TV show, magazine, sport, color, etc.)
I've played soccer since kindergarten and it's my favorite sport. I'm new to BV this year, so I'm not sure if I should play this year or not. I might take a year off and wait until next year. I spend my free time at home, out shopping, or out with my friends. I love watching sappy girly movies because honestly it's always a good time for a sappy girly movie. Thank god for Netflix. I also love listening to country music. It's pretty much all I listen to. My favorite color is pink and to be honest, if my personality had to be a color, it would be pink. Three of my favorite things are my chihuahua, my cowboy boots, and Chinese food.
No comments:
Post a Comment