Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday, January 23

Journal -  Why do you think cyber bullying is such a big issue? Do you think cyber bullying happens in your community and here at Blue Valley High School? Have you ever witnessed cyber bullying? Explain your thoughts and feels about this topic.

I think cyber bullying is a huge issue because it happens all the time and people actually kill themselves because of it. I definitely think it happens in our community. Already this year I've heard about some stuff happening on twitter between kids at BV. I have witnessed cyber bulling, but it's never personally happened to me before. I just think kids need to stop being stupid and just be nice. If you don't like someone, cool. Leave them alone then. It's so unnecessary to go out of your way to insult or attack someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment