Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday, February 6

Journal - How did you choose to breakdown your 5 paragraphs of information for your essay? You need and introduction and a conclusion but what are your middle three paragraphs about? Have you found your outline helpful? Why or why not?

Besides my opening and closing paragraphs, I decided to make my middle 3 paragraphs a different category each. One is about the main facts of my issue and one is about the problems keeping my issue from being stopped. I haven't quite decided what my third paragraph is going to be about though. It'll probably end up being about what people can do to help my issue. I might talk about programs and signs of my issue so people will be aware. My outline was definitely helpful. It gave me a sense of direction for my essay. It was much easier than just sitting down and trying to come up with a paper all in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment