Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday, February 4

Journal -  What is collaboration? What are the pros of collaboration? What are the cons of collaboration? How do you use collaboration in your digital life? When is there a time in your life that you would not want to use collaboration?

Collaboration is when you work with a bunch of people to create one thing. The pros of collaboration are you don't have to depend entirely on your own, many different ideas influence the project, and the project itself could be more creative. I don't really use collaboration in my "digital life". When I'm working on an important project and I get put in a group that doesn't contribute at all, I wouldn't want to use collaboration. I'd rather just do it myself than rely on them to help get it done. Overall, I like collaboration because you don't have to rely entirely on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment